Who knew our teas had so much versatility?! This is a recipe that we tried out, and boy does that Mango Tango tea really shine through!
Enjoy on the porch with family and friends! And for those over 21, feel free to splash some extra in! 😉
- 6 tsp Mango Tango tea
- 1 tea bag
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup of pomegranate juice
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1 orange, sliced thin
- 1 lemon, sliced thin
- 2 limes, sliced thin
- 1 apple, cored and sliced thin
- 5 cups water
- 3 cups carbonated water (I prefer San Pelligrino!)
- Place Mango Tango loose leaf tea into a tea bag.
- In a large jar or pitcher, combine the tea bag, cinnamon sticks, pomegranate juice, orange juice, orange slices, lemon slices, lime slices, apple and 5 cups of water.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Just before serving, stir in carbonated water. Serve in glasses over ice.
Enjoy! Feel free to tag us in your tea time pictures and use the hashtag #teawithwe