I’m not even gonna waste your time with an introduction paragraph. Let’s just dive right in.
- She’s the one you go to when dad says, “no.”
- Best cookies ever. Literally, when the house smells of her amazingly wonderful cookies, you know you’re about to eat yourself into a stomach ache. But it’s so worth it.
- She always has a tissue in her purse for you.
- Teaches you how to be compassionate and empathetic.
- She knows all. That thing you thought you hid last summer? She knows about it.
- She’s the first one to wipe your tears and comfort you, but she’s also the first one to call you out on any shenanigans or crap.
- Most importantly…she’s an angel. While she is here, she is literally your living and breathing guardian angel. Always wants what’s best for you and keeping an eye out for you.
Mother’s Day is May 8th this year. Be sure to treat her to something as special as she is. ❤
Don’t worry dads, your day is coming soon too. And you’re just as amazing.
What’s one of your favorite memories with mom?